January 21st, 2019 marked the inauguration of our new studio, and we were incredibly humbled to celebrate it with:
– Robert Beaudry, Montreal Economic Development Officer
– Gilles Bélanger, Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of the Economy and Innovation
– Michel Philibert, Policy Advisor, Ministry of Economy and Innovation
– Natalie McNeil, Policy Advisor at the Ministry of Culture and Communications
– David Heurtel, Former Minister of Immigration
– Dominique Anglade, Member of Parliament for Saint-Henri-Sainte-Anne
– Alexandre Lagarde, Senior Director, Business Development – Europe – Foreign Investments
– Martin Corbeil, Director General, Corporate & Government Financing, CIBC Capital Markets
Also joining us for our big day were Technicolor Canada, Conseil Québécois du Commerce de Détail, Decode MTL, Le Wagon, Concordia, Rubika, Factry, Pixelles, Epic Games, Mathematic Studios, Centre NAD, and ISART.
Guided by Alexandre Amancio, Reflector’s CEO, our guests went on a tour of the new studio. He explained the concept that Reflector is pioneering, what the new studio means for the team, along with Reflector’s vision and values. Attendees also received a behind the scenes look at our plans to take new and innovative technologies, such as virtual reality and augmented reality, and realize their full potential.
A proud Montreal born company that looks to put the spotlight on incredible local talent, Reflector is planning on expanding to 300 people in the next two years. Think you’d be a great addition to our team? Click here to apply now.