Based in Montreal, Reflector Entertainment Ltd, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, is dedicated to the creation, production and distribution of cross-platform content for a global audience. Reflector Interactive, a subsidiary of Reflector Entertainment Ltd, is looking for a 3D Artist / Level Artist.
- Create outstanding 3D assets under the direction of the Creative Lead/Director;
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure a consistently high quality of output from the team;
- Create inspiring assets while ensuring a consistent art style is maintained across the game;
- Collaborate with the Design Team to maintain the experience requirements and Tech art for the performance requirements;
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
- Level art and composition skills;
- Lighting is a plus;
- Sensitive and respectful of deadlines.
- A minimum of at least 2 years professional real-time development experience;
- Ability to create high quality, real-time ready, efficient, 3d assets (organics, character, mechanical, props) and level composition;
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance and Modeling Software (Maya, Max, C4D, Blender);
- Understanding of the real-time art pipeline and workflow;
- Previous experience Unreal Engine is a plus;
- Strong interest in visual art in general;
- Good communication skill and ability to work well in a team;
- Willingness to receive and appropriately respond to critique from the Art Lead or and others in the team;
- Willingness to continue to learn and improve your own skills;
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude.