Reporting to the technical director, the candidate will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment, implementing AI features that meet the requirements of the project’s design and technical bibles.
- Work under the direct responsibility of the technical director;
- Analyze and understand the project’sAI related intentions, in order to assess their technical feasibility, define and then implement the required features;
- Suggest improvements to the existing pipeline that match the project’s needs;
- Collaborate with designers and animators to discuss technical constraints and propose solutions;
- Develop the required tools in collaboration with the tools team to provide efficient feature development during the production;
- Support the AI features and systems designed for production;
- Ensure coding standards are followed;
- Ensure the creation of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent training or experience;
- 4 to 6 years of work experience in game industry;
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce;
- Console development and Unreal Engine experience are a plus.
- Good C/C++ and/or C# programming skills, with good knowledge of object oriented development;
- Good knowledge of modern AI technologies (navmeshes, pathfinding, …);
- Autonomous and flexible with work organization;
- Good at defining data-driven designs;
- Passionate about playing and making games;
- Good interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;