The successful candidate will be part of a team building gameplay features on an exceptional game (console, mobile, VR). You will collaborate with programmers, designers and artists while acting as a technical expert for the gameplay features.
- Pro-actively collaborate with designers and artists to implement and refine gameplay features;
- Build gameplay systems from scope definition and testing stages to full implementation;
- Identify technical issues and help solving them;
- Support the team with your expertise and help maintaining best development practices.
- 4+ years experience as a programmer in the game industry;
- Shipped 1+ games with Unreal engine on PC, console or mobile;
- Expertise with object-oriented analysis, design and development;
- Good C++ programming skills;
- Experience working with other people's code;
- Good understanding of gameplay technologies and can use your technical knowledge in various areas such as mathematics, physics, animation to implement performance aware gameplay features;
- Ability to work in an iterative environment with game designers to quickly deliver gameplay feature prototypes;
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines within a game development project;
- Good skills defining and implanting data-driven designs;
- A commitment to collaboration, teamwork and getting the job done;
- Creativity and a passion for developing and playing games;
- Have experience in VR.