Our team is growing fast and we are currently looking for AAA talent that will drive our ambitious, large scale projects.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to define and maintain specifications and guidelines;
- Create, maintain and debug tools and scripts;
- Evaluate and optimize existing pipeline by proposing technical solutions;
- Ensure that team members follow all technical standards and guidelines;
- Write technical documentation and make sure it is accessible and up to date;
- Provide coaching for artists and programmers when necessary;
- Establish priorities and provide planning for pipeline automation;
- Support programmers on the pipeline automation tools development.
- A minimum of 5 years of equivalent work experience in game industry;
- Has shipped at least 1 game as a Graphic Technical Director on a AAA title;
- High-level artistic sensibilities and strong technical skills;
- Proficiency in at least one major 3D program and comfortable in another (3DsMax, Maya, Cinema 4D, etc.); Proficiency in 3Ds Max a plus;
- Familiarity in at least one major game engine (Unreal, Unity, CryEngine, etc.); proficiency in Unreal is a plus;
- Must be able to work comfortably with common scripting languages (Python, MaxScript, PyMel, etc.);
- Autonomous and flexible with work organization;
- Organized and able to structure processes;
- Proven leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.