Reporting to the Technical Director, the role of the Tools Support Specialist is to support the production team on a technical level, validating the proper functioning of the authoring tools.
- Maintain and execute the test plan of the production tools with the QA team and the technical directors of the various departments;
- Report new bugs, and validate their correction;
- Help developers find and fix bugs;
- Participate in the maintenance and evolution of the automated system of internal builds;
- Help ensure the access and proper functioning of the tools;
- Be the referent for all problems related to applications / machines setups;
- Provide first level Perforce support to the team;
- Train users and create documents related to the features of the tools;
- Perform other related tasks.
- Studies in Computer Science (programming, network or system administration) with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the usual scripting tools (DOS batch, python) necessary;
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce);
- Knowledge of UnReal, JIRA and Confluence is a plus;
- Good understanding of the production pipelines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a user-oriented, rigorous, autonomous and creative approach;
- Good oral and written communication both in English and in French.