The successful candidate will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment, implementing new tools that will help production teams in their everyday work.
- Design, develop and maintain internal tools used during game development process;
- Make sure the tools are user friendly and easy to use;
- Suggest improvements to the existing pipeline that match the project’s needs;
- Collaborate with artists and designers to propose new tools or improvements to existing tools;
- Ensure coding standards are followed;
- Ensure the creation of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent training or experience;
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience as a Tools Programmer in the game industry;
- Good C/C++ and/or C# programming skills, with good knowledge of object oriented development;
- At least 3 years of experience with the development of tools inside Unity’s editor framework;
- Pro-active, autonomous and flexible with work organization;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce.