Reflector Entertainment is a totally new breed of studio committed to creating next-generation content for audiences around the globe. Reflector’s mission is to create Storyworlds: transmedia universes built from the ground up, releasing new and exciting narratives along a consistent schedule and across a wide variety of platforms. The platforms vary per Storyworld and can be PC/consoles/mobile video games, live immersive experiences, comic books, novels, television series, films, podcasts, etc. Our team is quickly growing, and we are currently looking for AAA talent that will drive our ambitious, large scale projects. The Intellectual Property Producer is responsible for the fluid development of the Intellectual Property (IP) within the set time and budget constraints. She / He will work in close collaboration with the different creatives to ensure they achieve the desired level of quality for the game. She / he will provide a clear roadmap to support the overall strategy of the IP delivery.
- Manage requests and high-level planning to closely track the advancement of the different projects (podcast, novels, comic books, movie, TV show, etc.);
- Work closely with the IP department to ensure project is evolving inline with the IP;
- Supervise the quality of the development process to ensure that key milestones are met;
- Conduct risk analyzes in a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- Provide progress reports on overall advancement of the projects to studio management;
- Collaborate with internal and external services providers (IT, Marketing, Business,) to properly anticipate needs and provide necessary support when needed;
- Maintain budget and track all expenses in collaboration with the finance department;
- Manage the resource planning for the project;
- Motivate multidisciplinary teams and set an example of constructive collaboration;
- Participate in the identification of key creatives for the different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or administration or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in entertainment;
- Capacity to make important decisions in highly stressful situations;
- Strong ability for problem solving and to adapt to change;
- Capacity to delegate;
- Strong positive leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both oral and written).