Reflector Entertainment is a totally new breed of studio committed to creating next-generation content for audiences around the globe. Reflector’s mission is to create Storyworlds: transmedia universes built from the ground up, releasing new and exciting narratives along a consistent schedule and across a wide variety of platforms. The platforms vary per Storyworld and can be PC/consoles/mobile video games, live immersive experiences, comic books, novels, television series, films, podcasts, etc. Our team is quickly growing, and we are currently looking for AAA talent that will drive our ambitious, large scale projects. Reporting to the technical director, the successful candidate will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment, and will develop systems on a wide spectrum (from engine to editor features, in various programming fields) that meet the requirements of the project’s design and technical bibles.
- Work on multiple platforms and on various topics to support specialist programmers and artists in their tasks;
- Suggest improvements to the existing pipeline that match the project’s needs;
- Analyze code performance and optimize whenever needed;
- Help to determine CPU and memory budgets;
- Develop the required tools in collaboration with the tools team to provide efficient feature development during the production;
- Ensure coding standards are followed;
- Ensure the creation of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent training or experience;
- 4 to 6 years of equivalent work experience in game industry;
- Experience with multiplatform programming;
- Experience with multithreading;
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce;
- Excellent C/C++ and/or C# programming skills, with good knowledge of object oriented development;
- Significant experience in multiple programming fields (3D, engine, audio, physics, …);
- Autonomous and flexible with work organization;
- Good at defining data-driven designs;
- Passionate about playing and making games;
- Good interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Modern console development and Unreal experience are a plus.