Reflector Entertainment is a totally new breed of studio committed to creating next-generation content for audiences around the globe. Reflector’s mission is to create Storyworlds: transmedia universes built from the ground up, releasing new and exciting narratives along a consistent schedule and across a wide variety of platforms. The platforms vary per Storyworld and can be PC/consoles/mobile video games, live immersive experiences, comic books, novels, television series, films, podcasts, etc. Our team is quickly growing, and we are currently looking for AAA talent that will drive our ambitious, large scale projects. SUMMARY The Producer is responsible for the fluid development of the game within the set time and budget constraints. She / He will work in close collaboration with the development team to ensure they achieve the desired level of quality for the game. She / He will provide a clear roadmap to support the overall strategy of the game delivery.
- Manage feature requests and high-level planning to closely track the advancement of the project;
- Work closely with the IP department to ensure project is evolving inline with the IP;
- Supervise the quality of the development process to ensure that key milestones are met;
- Conduct risk analysis on a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- Provide progress reports on overall advancement of the project to studio management;
- Collaborate with internal and external services providers (IT, Marketing, Business,) to properly anticipate needs and provide necessary support when needed;
- Maintain budget and track all expenses in collaboration with the finance department;
- Manage the resource planning for the project;
- Motivate multidisciplinary teams and set an example of constructive collaboration;
- Act as a coach to team managers and ensure that they are adequately trained;
- Participate in the identification of key employees of his/her team and succession.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or administration or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in game development and having shipped at least one title as a producer;
- Experience of working on a published AAA game from conception to release a strong asset;
- Capacity to make important decisions in highly stressful situations;
- Strong ability for problem solving and to adapt to change;
- Capacity to delegate;
- Strong positive leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both oral and written).