Reflector Entertainment is a totally new breed of studio committed to creating next-generation content for audiences around the globe. Reflector’s mission is to create Storyworlds: transmedia universes built from the ground up, releasing new and exciting narratives along a consistent schedule and across a wide variety of platforms. The platforms vary per Storyworld and can be PC/consoles/mobile video games, live immersive experiences, comic books, novels, television series, films, podcasts, etc. Our team is quickly growing, and we are currently looking for AAA talent that will drive our ambitious, large scale projects. Reflector is looking for a PR Manager who will be responsible for the development, the implementation of the Studio and IPs PR strategy. In addition, he/she will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be accountable for developing and implementing new communication.
- At the Studio level:
- Coordinate the internal and external communication plan for the studio according to the strategy co-developed by the Head of Marketing, Social Media Strategist, Marketing Coordinator and the PR manager.
- Write all internal and external communications for the Studio (French / English) according to the communication strategy with the help of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Organize internal and external communication events (including equipment rental, catering and communications)
- Coordinate press relations (requests from journalists, drafting press releases) for the Studio at the corporate level.
- Execute the media monitoring and the coverage highlights / Press review for the Studio.
- Support the Head of Marketing in writing all communications tools (executive summaries, annual reports, press release etc.).
- Follow-up on sponsorship and partnership requests and agreements according to the strategy and allocated budget.
- At the IP level:
- Work in collaboration with the IP Brand Manager and Social Media Strategist on defining the IP PR plans
- Organize the various PR events related to the IP promotion
- Be the PR point of contact with all various and possible communication partners or PR agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field, or equivalent experience;
- 4 to 6 years of experience working in the field of PR, Communication, Consumer Marketing, digital marketing or equivalent relevant experience;
- Proven ability to grow brand awareness through brand campaigns, content, communication and other marketing tactics;
- Good understanding of PR strategies;
- Ability to prioritize projects and to be organized is a must;
- Collaborative, creative, proactive and solutions orientated;
- Knowledge and focus on PR analytics, KPIs and ROI;
- Entertainment or video game industry experience, an asset;
- Strong knowledge of the political and business topics, an asset
- Strong knowledge in crisis management, an asset;
- Strong knowledge of new technology of communication like Twitch and YouTube platforms, an asset;
- Experience working in an international environment, an asset;
- Ability to think outside of the box, as we want to be a major entertainment disruptive element;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French.